Learn to lead climb! Climb’s lead clinic ensures that participants are equipped with the cognitive and technical skills, and educated on the risks associated with lead climbing and belaying in a Climb facility. These principles will aid participants in their life-long climbing journey. Check out the information and register below.
Already know how to lead climb? Book a test out!
Lead Clinic Information
- Cost: $140 per participant
- Two participants required
- Clinics can be scheduled up to 6 months in advance, and must be scheduled two weeks in advance
- Climbers must have a waiver on file
- Climbers must own harness & shoes
- Climbers must be top rope belay proficient
- Climbers must be able to climb 3 different 5.10- routes or harder clean at Climb Bentonville
- Climbers must be at least 13 years or older
Check out some of our resources below before you participate in a lead clinic!