*Reservations are no longer required to visit Climb Nashville West. Check out the occupancy counter below before you visit.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
We have implemented a number of regulations to mitigate potential spread of Covid-19, and ensure Climb Nashville remains a safe space for all patrons.
Climb Nashville West is currently open to members and non-members.
- Members include anyone with an active prepaid, EFT or youth team membership.
- Members are able to use their free monthly guest passes at this time.
- If you would like to purchase a new membership, they are available on our website here.
- We are running yoga & fitness classes a week and spots can be scheduled by reservation here.
Reservations are no longer required to visit Climb Nashville West.
- We are still open at 50% capacity.
- Check out our occupancy counter before you visit.
- Adult accompanying members 12 and under must reserve a space for themselves in addition to their climber.
Face masks are required for anyone in the facility, and must be worn at all times.
- If you refuse to or cannot wear a mask while climbing, you will not be permitted in the facility.
- We recommend using a mask that does not constrict breathing. Make sure to stay aware of your exertion level as the addition of a mask is a new experience for most.
- Face masks must cover your nose and mouth.
- Perform verbal and visual buddy checks when climbing. Demonstrate proper setup, so your partner can confirm visually from 6 feet away.
- Wash or disinfect hands prior to using the facility. We encourage everyone to continue to practice good hygiene.
- Please respect others and do not climb on top ropes, autobelays, lead routes, or boulder problems within a 6 foot radius of other climbers who are not your partner.
- Please respect other 6 foot measures made around the facility such as cubby use, front desk, bathrooms, etc.
- We recommend sticking with one climbing partner per day, and climb with a household member when possible.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wipe down all fitness equipment immediately after use.
Do not visit CLIMB if...
- You have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- You have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- You have you had new loss of taste or smell.
- You have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
COVID CASE UPDATE
Positive COVID-19 test information:
Customer Type: Guest
Recent Visit Date: 1/25/21 from 7:46pm - 9:00pm