POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
During the reopening process, our staff and community remains our highest priority. There are a number of regulations put in place to mitigate potential risk, and ensure Climb Nashville remains a safe space for all patrons.
Climb Nashville West is currently open to members and non-members.
- Hours: Monday - Friday from 6am - 9pm, Saturday 9am - 9pm, and Sunday from 12pm - 6pm.
- We are open at 50% capacity.
- Use of the facility is limited to 90 minutes.
To regulate capacity, all members and non-members entering the facility must have a scheduled reservation. Reservations can be made on our website up to 48 hours in advance.
- Parents accompanying members 15 and under must reserve a space for themselves in addition to their climber.
- Anyone booking a reservation must complete all participant questions included in the reservation process.
- Note: If a member or non-member responds "Yes" to any of the participant questions, please do not continue with the reservation as they will not be permitted to enter the facility. Please call our facility if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this.
Face masks are required for anyone in the facility, and must be worn at all times.
- If you refuse to or cannot wear a mask while climbing, you will not be permitted to climb in the facility.
- We recommend using a mask that does not constrict breathing. Make sure to stay aware of your exertion level as the addition of a mask is a new experience for most.
- Face masks must cover your nose and mouth.
All members and guests required to take a temperature check upon entering the facility.
- If a members or guests temperature exceeds 100.4 Degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be permitted to climb in the facility.
- Tall climbing walls
- Fitness room and equipment
- We are not running groups, lockins, events or birthday parties.
- Showers are closed.
- Water Fountains are closed. Please bring your own water.
- Credit card, on account or Apple/Google pay purchases only... no cash!
- Restrooms are limited to one person at a time.
- Gear rentals are available.
- Perform verbal and visual buddy checks when climbing. Demonstrate proper setup, so your partner can confirm visually from 6 feet away.
- Wash or disinfect hands prior to using the facility. We encourage everyone to continue to practice good hygiene.
- Please respect others and do not climb on top ropes, autobelays, lead routes, or boulder problems within a 6 foot radius of other climbers who are not your partner.
- Please respect other 6 foot measures made around the facility such as cubby use, front desk, bathrooms, etc.
- We recommend sticking with one climbing partner per day, and climb with a household member when possible.
- Do not touch your face.
- Keep your shoes on while walking around the facility.
- Wipe down all fitness equipment immediately after use.
- All members who froze after 3/18 are switched to active. If you wish to keep your membership frozen, contact us directly.
- We will reinstate the $10 freeze charge on July 5th.
Do not visit CLIMB if...
- You have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- You have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- You have you had new loss of taste or smell.
- You have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
We will see you on the walls!