GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
During the reopening process, our staff and community remains our highest priority. There will be a number of regulations put in place to mitigate potential risk, and ensure Climb Murfreesboro remains a safe space for all patrons.
Climb Murfreesboro is currently open to members and non-member Day Pass users.
- Members do not need a reservation to visit Climb Murfreesboro.
- Member include anyone with an active prepaid, EFT or youth team membership.
- Anyone 15 and under must be a member and must be accompanied by a parent.
- Members will be allowed to use their two free guest passes each month to bring non-members to Climb.
- Sessions are limited to 90 minutes
- Members who supported us during our temporary closure will receive 8 additional free guest passes to use at any time.
- If you would like to purchase a new membership, they are available on our website here.
- We are running two yoga classes a week. Check out the calendar and reserve a spot here.
- To regulate capacity, all non-members entering the facility must have a scheduled reservation. Reservations can be made on our website up to 48 hours in advance.
- Walkins will be accepted if capacity is available.
- Reservation time slots will be daily from 12pm - 6pm.
- Sessions will be limited to 90 minutes.
- If a guest responds "Yes" to any of the participant questions, please do not continue with the reservation as they will not be permitted to enter the facility. Please call our facility if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this.
- Note: Everyone is required to have a waiver on file before entering Climb Murfreesboro. Please complete the Climb waiver before making a reservation.
Hours of operation and capacity will be limited to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are open Monday - Saturday from 12pm - 8pm, and Sunday from 12pm - 6pm.
- We are open at 50% capacity.
Face masks are required for anyone in the facility, and must be worn at all times, including in the fitness areas and yoga classes.
- If you refuse to or cannot wear a mask while climbing, you will not be permitted to climb in the facility.
- We recommend using a mask that does not constrict breathing. Make sure to stay aware of your exertion level as the addition of a mask is a new experience for most.
- Face masks must cover your nose and mouth.
All members and guests are required to take a temperature check upon entering the facility.
- If a member or guests temperature exceeds 100.4 Degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be permitted to climb in the facility.
- Tall climbing walls
- Fitness room and equipment
- We are not running groups, lockins, events or birthday parties.
- Showers and locker rooms are closed.
- Water Fountains are closed. Please bring your own water.
- Credit card, on account or Apple/Google pay purchases only... no cash!
- Restrooms are limited to one person at a time.
- Perform verbal and visual buddy checks when climbing. Demonstrate proper setup, so your partner can confirm visually from 6 feet away.
- Wash or disinfect hands prior to using the facility. We encourage everyone to continue to practice good hygiene.
- Please respect others and do not climb on top ropes, autobelays, lead routes, or boulder problems within a 6 foot radius of other climbers who are not your partner.
- Please respect other 6 foot measures made around the facility such as cubby use, front desk, bathrooms, etc.
- We recommend sticking with one climbing partner per day, and climb with a household member when possible.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wear shoes while walking around the facility.
- Wipe down all fitness equipment immediately after use.
- All members who froze after 3/18 are switched to active. If you wish to keep your membership frozen, contact us directly.
- We will reinstate the $10 freeze charge.
Do not visit CLIMB if...
- You have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- You have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- You have you had new loss of taste or smell.
- You have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
We will see you on the walls!