GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
We have implemented a number of regulations put in place to mitigate potential spread of Covid-19, and ensure Climb Murfreesboro remains a safe space for all patrons.
Climb Murfreesboro is currently open to members and non-member Day Pass users.
- Members do not need a reservation to visit Climb Murfreesboro.
- Member include anyone with an active prepaid, EFT or youth team membership.
- Members will be allowed to use their two free guest passes each month to bring non-members to Climb.
- Members who supported us during our temporary closure will receive 8 additional free guest passes to use at any time.
- If you would like to purchase a new membership, they are available on our website here.
- We are running fitness & yoga classes. Check out the calendar and reserve a spot here.
- Guests do not need a reservation to visit Climb Murfreesboro.
- Note: Everyone is required to have a waiver on file before entering Climb Murfreesboro. Please complete the Climb waiver before making a reservation.
Hours of operation and capacity will be limited to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are open at 50% capacity.
Face masks are required for anyone in the facility, and must be worn at all times.
- If you refuse to or cannot wear a mask while climbing, you will not be permitted to climb in the facility.
- Masks may be taken off while in the fitness areas and while participating in fitness and yoga classes.
- We recommend using a mask that does not constrict breathing. Make sure to stay aware of your exertion level as the addition of a mask is a new experience for most.
- Face masks must cover your nose and mouth.
- Showers and locker rooms are open, but towels are not provided.
- Credit card, on account, Apple/Google pay, and cash are accepted.
- Restrooms are limited to two people at a time.
- Perform verbal and visual buddy checks when climbing. Demonstrate proper setup, so your partner can confirm visually from 6 feet away.
- Wash or disinfect hands prior to using the facility. We encourage everyone to continue to practice good hygiene.
- Please respect others and do not climb on top ropes, autobelays, lead routes, or boulder problems within a 6 foot radius of other climbers who are not your partner.
- Please respect other 6 foot measures made around the facility such as cubby use, front desk, bathrooms, etc.
- We recommend sticking with one climbing partner per day, and climb with a household member when possible.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wipe down all fitness equipment immediately after use.
Do not visit CLIMB if...
- You have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- You have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- You have you had new loss of taste or smell.
- You have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
COVID CASE UPDATE
Positive COVID-19 test information:
Customer Type: Youth Team Member
Recent Visit Dates: 11/17/20 from 5:30pm - 7:00pm and 11/19/20 from 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Contact us at (615) 280-8460 for more information.