GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
We have implemented a number of regulations to mitigate the potential spread of Covid-19, and ensure Climb Bentonville remains a safe space for all patrons.
We are currently open!
- Members do not need a reservation to visit Climb Bentonville.
- Member include anyone with an active prepaid, EFT or youth team membership.
- Anyone 15 and under must be a member and must be accompanied by a parent.
- If you would like to purchase a new membership, they are available on our website here.
- We are running fitness and yoga classes. Check out the calendar and reserve a spot here.
- Non-Members do not need a reservation to visit Climb Bentonville.
- Note: Everyone is required to have a waiver on file before entering Climb Bentonville. Please complete the Climb waiver before making a reservation.
Face masks are required for anyone in the facility, and must be worn at all times.
- If you refuse to or cannot wear a mask while climbing, you will not be permitted in the facility.
- Masks may be taken off while in the fitness room only.
- We recommend using a mask that does not constrict breathing. Make sure to stay aware of your exertion level as the addition of a mask is a new experience for most.
- Face masks must cover your nose and mouth.
- Perform verbal and visual buddy checks when climbing. Demonstrate proper setup, so your partner can confirm visually from 6 feet away.
- Wash or disinfect hands prior to using the facility. We encourage everyone to continue to practice good hygiene.
- Please respect others and do not climb on top ropes, autobelays, lead routes, or boulder problems within a 6 foot radius of other climbers who are not your partner.
- Please respect other 6 foot measures made around the facility such as cubby use, front desk, bathrooms, etc.
- We recommend sticking with one climbing partner per day, and climb with a household member when possible.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wipe down all fitness equipment immediately after use.
Do not visit CLIMB if...
- You have been in contact with a COVID positive patient within the last 14 day.
- You have a compromised immune systems or chronic diseases.
Covid Case Update:
- Customer Type: Member
- Last visit date(s): 3/15 at 6:30pm