GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
During the reopening process, our staff and community remains our highest priority. There will be a number of regulations put in place to mitigate potential risk, and ensure Climb Bentonville remains a safe space for all patrons.
We are currently open to members and non-member Day Pass users.
- Members do not need a reservation to visit Climb Bentonville.
- Member include anyone with an active prepaid, EFT or youth team membership.
- Anyone 15 and under must be a member and must be accompanied by a parent.
- Members will be allowed to use their two free guest passes each month to bring non-members to Climb.
- If you would like to purchase a new membership, they are available on our website here.
- We are running two yoga classes a week. Check out the calendar and reserve a spot here.
- Non-Members do not need a reservation to visit Climb Bentonville.
- Note: Everyone is required to have a waiver on file before entering Climb Bentonville. Please complete the Climb waiver before making a reservation.
Hours of operation and capacity will be limited to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We are open at 50% capacity.
Face masks are required for anyone in the facility, and must be worn at all times.
- If you refuse to or cannot wear a mask while climbing, you will not be permitted in the facility.
- Masks may be taken off while in the fitness room only.
- We recommend using a mask that does not constrict breathing. Make sure to stay aware of your exertion level as the addition of a mask is a new experience for most.
- Face masks must cover your nose and mouth.
All members and guests are required to take a temperature check upon entering the facility.
- If a member or guests temperature exceeds 100.4 Degrees Fahrenheit, they will not be permitted to climb in the facility.
- Tall climbing walls
- Fitness room and equipment
- Yoga Classes
- Top Rope Belay Lessons
- Lead Test Outs
- Youth Team
- Groups & Parties
- We are not running lockins.
- Credit card, on account or Apple/Google pay purchases only... no cash!
- Restrooms are limited to two people at a time.
- Perform verbal and visual buddy checks when climbing. Demonstrate proper setup, so your partner can confirm visually from 6 feet away.
- Wash or disinfect hands prior to using the facility. We encourage everyone to continue to practice good hygiene.
- Please respect others and do not climb on top ropes, autobelays, lead routes, or boulder problems within a 6 foot radius of other climbers who are not your partner.
- Please respect other 6 foot measures made around the facility such as cubby use, front desk, bathrooms, etc.
- We recommend sticking with one climbing partner per day, and climb with a household member when possible.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wear shoes while walking around the facility.
- Wipe down all fitness equipment immediately after use.
- All members who froze after 3/18 are switched to active. If you wish to keep your membership frozen, contact us directly.
- We will reinstate the $10 freeze charge.
Do not visit CLIMB if...
- You have been in contact with a COVID positive patient within the last 14 day.
- You have a compromised immune systems or chronic diseases.
COVID CASE UPDATE
We received information regarding a positive COVID-19 test.
Customer Type: Staff
Last Visit Date: 1/8/21
Time: 12pm - 5:05pm
Contact us at (479) 326-8521 if you have further questions.