Join the Climb League at Climb Bentonville! Our league is a great way to get motivated and improve your climbing skills with 6 weeks of competition against other teams. Whether you are a new climber, or have been climbing for years, you will have an equal shot at the title. Gather your team and climb with us!
|REGISTRATION CLOSED for SPRING LEAGUE | Check back this fall for boulder league!|
|Cost: $40 per climber|
|League includes a league shirt, swag bag, chalk and weekly discounts|
|Teams of 2-4|
|1st - 3rd place teams will receive prizes!|
- Participants must be members & 18+.
- Each team will establish a team name and team names must be appropriate and original.
- All individuals must register with a valid email address.
- The honor system applies. Any team suspected of cheating will be disqualified.
- Swag bags may be picked up during week 3 of the league.
- New Routes will be set every Monday and Wednesday.
- Team scores will be based on the average individual score (allowing teams of 2-4 members).
- The first scores will not be released until the end of Week 2. Each week’s scores thereafter will be posted every Monday. The final week’s scores will be sent out via email and posted on our website.
- League success is based on progress throughout the league, not how strong you are. The harder you try and the more you improve, the better your score will be!
- Each team’s lowest scoring week will be dropped from their score.
- Teams may only compete one time each week.
- Only newly set routes will count for point value.
- All new routes will receive gradeless “Adult League” tags when set. New problems will be labeled “A” through “Z” and will remain available for league points.
- Participants will not know the grade of new Adult League routes.
- All team members must be present to check out a scorecard from the front desk.
- Scorecards must be returned at the end of the team’s session.
- Climbers and teams must show excellent etiquette while climbing in the gym allowing for other members, guests, and teams turns on routes.
- Climb reserves the right to adjust handicaps and scores as necessary in an effort to combat sandbagging.
- There will be no planning meeting or after party for the Fall 2021 league due to COVID-19.